This month, Kittel joined his new teammates at a training camp in Mallorca, Spain and we've had a chance to get up close and personal with the German's new steed. Kittel will be predominantly riding the Aeroad CF SLX in 2018, Canyon's aerodynamic offering and the favoured option for sprinters.
Selle Italia provides the saddle, Kittel's huge power output is measured by a Quarq power meter and Wahoo Elemnt Bolt Computer. He uses a 53/39 chainring. The drivetrain is SRAM Red eTap wireless and the brakes are unmarked Dura-Ace direct mount as SRAM does not make any direct mount brakes just yet.
For ultimate aerodynamics, Kittel has gone for the Canyon H11 Aerocockpit CF and S27 Aero VCLS CF seatpost.
- Frame: Canyon Aeroad CF SLX
- Fork: Canyon Aeroblade SLX
- Brakes: Shimano Dura-Ace direct mount dual pivot SLR, de-badged
- Brake/shifter levers: SRAM Red eTap
- Front derailleur: SRAM Red eTap
- Rear derailleur: SRAM Red eTap
- Crankset: SRAM Red Dzero with Quarq power meter, 53/39t
- Wheels: Zipp 454 NSW carbon tubular
- Tyres: Continental Competition ALX tubular, 25mm
- Handlebars/stem: Canyon H11 Aerocockpit CF
- Pedals: Look Keo Sprint
- Saddle: Selle Italia SLR Team Edition
- Seatpost: Canyon S27 Aero VCLS CF
- Bottle cages: Tacx Deva
- Computer: Wahoo Elemnt Bolt
Flick through the gallery above to take a closer look at Marcel Kittel's Canyon Aeroad CF SLX.