Team Sky's Michal Kwiatkowski, who arrived at the 2018 Tour de France as the newly crowned Polish national road race champion, has been provided with a custom painted Dogma F10 X-Light by Italian bike manufacturer Pinarello to complete the Grand Tour.
- Tour de France bikes: Greg Van Avermaet's custom-painted BMC Teammachine — gallery
- How to watch the Tour de France 2018 live on TV
- Tour de France 2018 bikes, gear and tech
Kwiatkowski is racing his second Tour de France with Team Sky and will be a vital teammate as Chris Froome mounts a challenge for a record-equalling fifth Tour de France title.
Kwiatkowski's bike has received a completely custom livery to celebrate his recent national title, with the Pinarello receiving a bold red and white split colour design commemorating the Polish national colours.
Running an integrated carbon cockpit system from Pinarello's component company MOST, Kwiatkowski has some more real estate for some extra custom paint with the national emblem of Poland adorning the centre of Kwiatkowski's handlebar/stem junction.
Team Sky's dot/dash data-driven design is retained on the head tube cluster, with the colours changing to match the overall bike design.
As with all of Team Sky's bikes, Kwiatkowski's Dogma is equipped with a full Shimano Dura-Ace R9150 groupset with the Pole opting for Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 C600 wheels for the generally flat stage four of the race.
The Pinarello Dogma F10 X-Light is a lighter and stiffer version of the Dogma F10, according to Pinarello, and has a claimed weight saving of 90 grams versus the standard frameset.
- Tour de France bikes: Vincenzo Nibali’s Merida Time Warp TT — gallery
- Mitchelton-Scott celebrate Scott’s 60th birthday at Tour de France
The team-issue Dogma F10 X-Light framesets are normally offered unpainted, which saves a further 100 grams, although this weight saving will not be experienced with Kwiatkowski's custom painted finish.
Additional colour-coordinated finishing touches, which further complement the bike design, include a handlebar-specific MOST out-front computer mount and Elite Vico Carbon bottle cages.
Click or swipe through the gallery above for a closer look at Michal Kwiatkowski's custom Pinarello Dogma F10 X-Light.
- Frame: Pinarello Dogma F10 X-Light Torayca T110 UD Dream Carbon in custom colours for the Polish national road race champion
- Fork: Pinarello Dogma F10 X-Light Torayca T110 UD Dream Carbon in custom colours for the Polish national road race champion
- Front brake: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100
- Rear brake: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100
- Brake/shift levers: Shimano Dura-Ace R9150
- Front derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace R9150
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace R9150 with frame-specific, direct-mount rear derailleur hanger
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100
- Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100
- Crankset: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100-P, 54/42 chainrings
- Wheelset: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, C60
- Tyres: Continental Competition ALX, 25mm tubular
- Handlebars/stem: MOST Talon Aero 1K Di2 in custom colours for the Polish national road race champion
- Tape/grips: MOST
- Pedals: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100
- Saddle: Fizik Antares
- Seatpost: Pinarello Dogma F10 in custom colours for the Polish national road race champion
- Bottle cages: Elite Vico Carbon
- Other accessories: MOST out-front computer mount