This article was originally published on Cyclingnews.com
Michal Kwiatkowski rode to his second victory at the Strade Bianche on Saturday, taking off solo towards the end of a wet and attritional race.
The former world champion rode Team Sky's new Pinarello Dogma F10, and the famous white gravel roads of the race covered the bike and drivetrain with white muck.
The size 53 frameset was equipped with a combination of Shimano Dura-Ace 9150 groupset and a Dura-Ace 9070 crankset with a Stages power meter.
Kwiatkowski's teammate Salvatore Puccio was the only Team Sky rider with the new Dura-Ace 9150 crankset and Stages power meter combination.
Kwiatkowski was the only rider in the race to be equipped with Dura-Ace 9100 series wheels and opted for the 40mm rim depth option. Unlike other one-day Classic races, the majority of the peloton stuck with the usual 25mm tubular tyre width, with a few exceptions on 28mm tyres. Kwiatkowski rode 25mm Continental Competition tubular tyres.
The finishing kit was supplied by Shimano's component brand, PRO. Kwiatkowski's bike had a 121mm PRO Vibe stem and the Vibe handlebars were paired with PRO handlebar tape. The former world champion opted for a Fizik Antares VS saddle.
Click or swipe through the gallery above for a detailed look at the muddy bike and see below for the specifications. Click here for a full report from the race.
- Frame: Pinarello Dogma F10, size 53
- Fork: Pinarello Dogma F10
- Handlebar: PRO Vibe
- Stem: PRO Vibe, 121mm
- Brakes: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
- Brake/shift levers: Shimano Dura-Ace 9150
- Front derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace 9150
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace 9150
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
- Cranks: Shimano Dura-Ace 9070, 53-39T with Stages power meter
- Wheelset: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 40mm rim depth
- Tyres: Continental Competition 25mm tubular
- Seatpost: Pinarello Dogma F10
- Saddle: Fizik Antares VS
- Bottle cages: Elite Custom Race Plus
- Rider's height: 1.76m / 5ft 7in
- Rider's weight: 68kg / 150lb
- Seat tube length: 530mm
- Top tube length (effective): 545mm
- Head tube length: 139mm
- Stack: 542mm