Colombian rider Rigoberto Urán rode stage 21 of the 2017 edition of the Tour de France aboard this very Cannondale SuperSix EVO.
The bike has somehow made its way into our grubby mitts and we decided to take a closer look at the bike that saw him finish second overall in the GC.
The 50cm SuperSix EVO is built around a Shimano Dura-Ace 9150 Di2 groupset and a set of Cannondale’s own Hollowgram SISL2 cranks that are fitted with a set of FSA chainrings in a 53/39t combination. These spin on a CeramicSpeed bottom bracket.
The 40mm-deep Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL T wheels are fitted with a set of Mavic-branded 25mm-wide tubular tyres — I haven’t been able to identify the tyres as yet, but I suspect they’re rebadged or have a custom tread that’s been glued onto Mavic’s own casings.
The bike uses FSA finishing kit throughout, which is matched with a Fizik Antares saddle and bar tape. Much to our delight, the race profile for the final stage of the Tour is still attached to the stem.
The race-number holder sits behind the rear brake and is even laser-etched with the team’s #greenargyle hashtag.
At a compact 1.73m tall, Urán’s 50cm SuperSix EVO looks positively diminutive sat alongside pretty much every other bike we have at BikeRadar HQ. No prizes for guessing, but without bottles, the bike weighed in at 6.83kg.
Urán has recently signed a three-year extension to his Cannondale Drapac sponsorship so will continue to roll on bright-green bikes for the next few years.
Click or swipe through the gallery above for a closer look.
- Frame: Cannondale SuperSix EVO, 50cm
- Fork: SuperSix EVO, SPEED SAVE
- Stem: FSA, 120mm
- Handlebar: FSA Energy Compact, 40cm
- Front brake: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100
- Rear brake: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100
- Front derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace 9150 Di2
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace 9150 Di2
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-28t
- Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace 11-speed
- Crankset: Cannondale Hollowgram SiSL2
- Bottom bracket: CeramicSpeed
- Chainrings: 53/39t
- Pedals: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Wheelset: Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL T, 40mm deep
- Tires: Mavic Pro Griplink and Powerlink, 25mm
- Saddle: Fizik Antares
- Seatpost: FSA K-Force
- Bottle cages: Tacx Deva