The Tour Down Under is Australia's WorldTour cycling event and the start of the international racing season, with many of the world's biggest names getting an early gauge of their form.
Being the first race of the year, it's also the first chance we get to see the latest gear that the world's best riders will be racing on over the season. Sometimes, however, it serves as a last hurrah for last year's kit before it's sold off to friends, family and the public once the racing has finished.
For 2018, the Adelaide-based stage race will run from the 14 to 21 January, with the Women's Tour Down Under race running from the 11 to 14 January.
This page is where you can find out all the latest news, pro-bike features and photo galleries and interviews from the 2018 Tour Down Under.
2018 Women's Tour Down Under key dates
- Thursday 11 January, 2018: Stage 1, Gumeracha Circuit, 115.7km
- Friday 12 January, 2018: Stage 2, Lyndoch to Mengler's Hill, 102km
- Saturday 13 January, 2018: Stage 3, the Bend Motorsports Park to Hahndorf, 122.4km
- Sunday 14 January, 2018: Stage 4, Wakefield Road Circuit, 46km
2018 Tour Down Under key dates
- Sunday 14 January, 2018: People’s Choice Classic, Wakefield Road Circuit, 50.6km
- Tuesday 16 January 2018: Stage 1, Port Adelaide to Lyndoch, 145km
- Wednesday 17 January 2018: Stage 2, Unley to Stirling, 148.6km
- Thursday 18 January 2018: Stage 3, Glenelg to Victor Harbor, 146.5km
- Friday 19 January 2018: Stage 4, Norwood to Uraidla, 128.2km
- Saturday 20 January 2018: Stage 5, McLaren Vale to Willunga Hill, 151.5km
- Sunday 21 January 2018: Stage 6, Adelaide Street Circuit, 90km